What types of questions are on the test?
The GED® test is made up of the following types of questions
- Multiple choice
- Drag and drop
- Hot spot (select an area)
- Fill in the blank
- Short answer
- Extended response
What topics are on the test?
Each subject tests your skills and knowledge in different topics
- Math – Quantitative & algebraic problem solving
- Science – Life science, physical science, earth and space science
- Social Studies – Civics and government, U.S. history, economics, geography and the world
- Reasoning Through Language Arts – Ability to read closely, write clearly, and edit and understand written text
How long will it take?
Each test is a different length
- Math – 115 minutes
- Science – 90 minutes
- Social Studies – 70 minutes
- Reasoning Through Language Arts – 150 minutes
How much does it cost?
The cost of the GED® test differs from state to state
- Take a placement test and enroll to one of our 3 GED Courses
- Ask for scholarship if you are eligible for any
- Retake your test at a discount if you don’t pass
Visit GED Preparation page for the details of courses at Edulink.