With the goal of developing the perspective of Turkish Education in overseas market in order to recruit international students to Turkish Universities, Edulink is going to launch a new initiative of international student recruitment by introducing Turkish Education Center to a number of countries in South-East Asia, Middle-East and Central Asia including Azerbaijan, Kirgizstan, Uzbekistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia, Maldives, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt and Tunisia. This initiative is supported by Turkish Foreign Ministry and Ministry of Education.
Edulink-Turkish Education Center will include:
- Specialized Student Counselling Service
- Team of Counsellors for Turkish Education
- Information and Resource Center
- Turkish Student Visa Consultant
- Spot Assessment Events and Local Partnership
- Education Expo supported by local Turkish Embassy